Valleyquest

Share what i see, i hear and i thought about silicon valley. Online market, hardware design, jobs opportunities, valley news, money saving, all about daily life. Follow my steps, millionaire NOT dream.

BeiJing

Silicon Valley
Toronto
Name:
Location: San Jose, California, United States

He Bei, Inter-Mongolia, Beijing, Hamilton(Canada), Kingston(Canada), Ottawa(Canada), San Jose(US).....reach me @ jingyuex@gmail.com

Monday, July 04, 2005

Wha's wrrong with me

I feel so badly recently, I got reject twice by Google Adsense. They did not gave out any detail information. So, for this time, I guess i just gave up for google assense.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey yaoyaoyao

I ran acrossed your blog and Wha's wrrong with me caught my eye. I thought I would stop and take a look.

Later,

writing adwords help

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home