Valleyquest

Share what i see, i hear and i thought about silicon valley. Online market, hardware design, jobs opportunities, valley news, money saving, all about daily life. Follow my steps, millionaire NOT dream.

BeiJing

Silicon Valley
Toronto
Name:
Location: San Jose, California, United States

He Bei, Inter-Mongolia, Beijing, Hamilton(Canada), Kingston(Canada), Ottawa(Canada), San Jose(US).....reach me @ jingyuex@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

about Crispads.com

Refered from one of my friend, Crispads offers ad paid for publishers. But currently only availeable for English lanuage Blog. It makes me no choice. But, in the other hand, it force me to practice English. Anyway, just sign up a application and waitting for approve. From their web, it should take about 24-48 hours.

Will see.

1 Comments:

Blogger yaoyaoyao said...

So exciting, the feedback so quick. Looks like it handled manually. There are some requirment need to be aprrove. Luckly, my account actived.

So just login and put the banner code on my site.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home