Valleyquest

Share what i see, i hear and i thought about silicon valley. Online market, hardware design, jobs opportunities, valley news, money saving, all about daily life. Follow my steps, millionaire NOT dream.

BeiJing

Silicon Valley
Toronto
Name:
Location: San Jose, California, United States

He Bei, Inter-Mongolia, Beijing, Hamilton(Canada), Kingston(Canada), Ottawa(Canada), San Jose(US).....reach me @ jingyuex@gmail.com

Monday, August 15, 2005

Capital Budgeting

Capital Budgeting is the process by which the firm decides which long-term investments to make. Capital Budgeting projects, i.e., potential long-term investments, are expected to generate cash flows over several years. The decision to accept or reject a Capital Budgeting project depends on an analysis of the cash flows generated by the project and its cost. It can usually fall into one of four categories:
(1) the replacement of existing assets with like assets;
(2) the substitution of cost-reducing assets for existing assets;
(3) the expansion of productive capacity
(4) strategic investments.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi yaoyaoyao, Out surfing for information on cash flow note & happened upon your site. While Capital Budgeting wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there yaoyaoyao, I had been out looking for some new information on cash flows when I found your site and Capital Budgeting. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

3:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello yaoyaoyao, been looking for the latest info on real estate note and found Capital Budgeting. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

2:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi yaoyaoyao, Out surfing for information on cash flow business & happened upon your site. While Capital Budgeting wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

high profile

HELLO yaoyaoyao

I was going to leave a little tip on New Years Resolutions and how to make the best of them.

Unfortunately, I would not be able to keep it brief.

Goal setting takes effort and you really have to know how to do it to do it well. Especially the follow-up.

That's why I've included a lot of FREE goal setting information on my website, to help folks like you be more successful.

In fact, you can start now, and get a head start on the new year - and the rest of your life.

Think goal setting isn't important?

Spend a little time at Developing Goals and you'll change your mind.

Have a GREAT day!

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there yaoyaoyao, I had been out looking for some new information on cash flow note when I found your site and Capital Budgeting. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home